Saturday 30 May 2015

American Makeup Haul.

 American Make up Haul 2015 

Hello guys!

I hope you guys have had a brilliant week like I have been having! It is incredible to see people in my personal life supporting me towards this! A very special thanks to my friend Eimear who have prompted me to start a blog or a YouTube channel! She has given me immense support by given me ideas and encouraging me to keep writing! Thank you so much Eimear, I am so lucky to have a friend like you!  


Also shout out to my other friend Ursala! She has also been a huge support to me and continues to support me through out everyday of my life.
 I love you girls, I am so happy to have you in my life






So without any further ado, here are some products that my cousin got me from America. All of these items are $1. Also, all of these opinions are mine, this is not an ad from these companies.


I will leave a link of all the products showed here at the bottom of the page.


I hope you enjoy.





Kleancolor - Nail to Toe - Tuxedo Black.

Picture
This is a nail art liner in the colour black.After spending all this time from switching from brand to brand in hopes to find a good and affordable nail art liner, I have finally found my holy grail!

The polish it self is very pigmented, and the right consistency. It is not very thick nor it is runny. The brush of the polish is also quiet thin, perfect for making different designs on the nail, whether you have small nails like mine or long nails. If you remotely interested it nail art, whether you are an expert or just a beginner, this polish would definitely suit you.

It is actually $2 on the Kleancolor website which is also a great price for a nail art tool.

I have got to say that this is actually a perfect dupe for Model Owns nail art pens which cost around €10.

http://kleancolor.com/nails/KleanColor/NTT60/NTT60.html

(Excuse my chipped nails)

Picture
Picture

Kleancolor Everlasting Lipstick - Red/Earth/Cherry.

These lipsticks are seriously the best lipsticks ever! They are so pigmented and my oh my, they stay for more than 5 hours straight! I wore the shade 'Cherry' on one of the days during my exams, the lipstick did not budge at all! It was on from 5:30 am in the morning until 2 pm when I had my lunch. It is really unbelievable.

Again, they are $2 on the Kleancolor website but it is totally worth it for $2.

I will be leaving some pictures of the lipstick and the swatches! My favorite is Cherry!

Picture
Cherry
Picture
Picture
Picture

So the first one Cherry has a pinky tone shade.

Earth is has an orange tone to it, This has to be my least favorite color and it is only because I really dislike the orangy tone lipsticks.

Red is well as the name suggest, the classic red shade. 
Picture
Red
Picture
Earth

Kleancolor Ms. Chick Blush - Sunset.

Picture
This product is absolutely amazing! I have only started to wear blushes with my everyday make up this month, honestly, I am so glad that I started it with this blush! This blush looks to natural on the skin, especially on darker skin tones. It is a baby pink color, it is a very natural blush color. It makes  the skin looks so glowy. 

Kleancolor  Lip Liner Pencil - Hot Red 

Picture
Well, as the name suggests, it is a classic red lip liner. I really don't have much to say about this product as this was only bought to match the lipstick. I always have problem with trying to keep my lipsticks in place, the only way to keep the color in place is a lip liner! This purchase was only made for that but I will say one thing, this liner does stay for quite a long time, just like the lipsticks and it definitely helps the lipstick stay in place and prevents it from bleeding out. 

Picture

L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil - Sweet Wishes/Desert Sun 

Picture
I was in a desperate need of silver and gold eye shadow and when I got this, I was completely blown away! This eye pencil is in the shade sweet wishes which is a very dark silver color with a hint of glitter in them. I also got a gold to go with it which is in shade Desert Sun. This is a gold shade, again with a hint of glitter in it. They are super blendable! I haven't really tested them in my eye makeup and with other products yet, so I can't really tell you whether they are super long lasting but I will keep you guys updated!

On the LA Colors website, they are on sale for $1.40 but if you buy four, you can save $1.

http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_results.asp?N=0&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntk=All&srchtree=1&Ntt=L.A.+Colors+Jumbo+Eye+Pencil&Go.x=15&Go.y=14&CSRFToken=vbl6yewnSfvaIywl8lPrEKp6dYYAOdoaL5oXuceZ41Q%3D

Picture
Picture
Picture

L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow - Snow White 

Picture
So because I am serious glitter addict, I decided that I needed more glitter in my life! This is a loose shimmering eye shadow which has silver shimmer in it. It comes with a brush as well but it is not the best brush out there! I would advise you to use your own eye shadow brush with this.

I am so obsessed with this shimmer, I used it with every day eye make up and also for going out occasions. It is very pigmented and lasts long as well!  You know you can never enough glitter in your life! Definitely recommend this for the glitter lovers out there!


Kleancolor Nail Lacquer - White 

Picture
This is a plain white nail varnish. I was running out the white polish so I got this. It is very opaque and it dries very quickly too. It is bit thick however, but for a dollar, it was a big bargain. 

These are all the things I got from America. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. I will see you guys soon, next Saturday.

Until then, stay happy and stay safe!

With Love,
Anam.

No comments:

Post a Comment