Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day 1 - Basic things about yourself!

30 Day Blog Challenge 

Day 1 - 1/June/2015


1 - Write some basic things about you:

  1. I am 18 years of age.
  2. I play guitar and I am learning to play the Ukulele.
  3. I wasn't born in Ireland but I am technically Irish by nationality.
  4. I am actually from Pakistan.
  5. My name means soul in Irish.
  6. I have a sister.
  7. I have a cat whom I am obsessed with.
  8. My cat is named after Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance, even though my cat is a girl. She is called Frankie.
  9. I love Milky way bars.
  10. I am obsessed with spicy Indian food.
  11.  I am a university student and I study Business and Computer Science.
  12. I really didn't like my first year of college and I hoping rest of my years are going to be better. 
  13. I love Demi Lovato! 
  14. I still ship Demi and Joe Jonas together! JEMI.
  15. I am very lazy, in fact I am procrastination to write this blog right now.
  16. I don't make friends very easy! There are only few people in my life that I have made an instant connection with. 
  17. I have been cat fished before!
  18. I go through periods where I become obsessed with a social media and then few weeks later I stop using them for months. Right now, it is Instagram. Follow me there! anam_a09. 
  19. I would love to see Ed Sheeran in concert but...
  20. I have never been to a concert!
  21. I have performed on stage twice, where I played guitar and my friend sang!
  22. I have also performed on stage where I played guitar and sang but I was booed by couple of guys. 
  23. I get very insecure about my friends, I really dislike that about myself.
  24. I used to a kind of famous writer on Wattpad.
  25. Wattpad is where I was cat fished!
  26. I have suffered from depression when I was a little kid because my dad had come to Ireland and my mum was always busy with work.
  27. A nanny had trapped me and my sister in a room for a whole day until my mom came home.
  28. I am a very positive person, that it gets really annoying!
  29. I wanted to do a major in psychology but I chose to do computer science then.
  30. I have written a One Direction fan fiction where we used to ship my friend with Niall. 
  31. I have gotten first position in my class since nursery to 6th class in Pakistan.
  32. I have gone through an emo phase where I would only listen to rock music. 
  33. I really want to start a YouTube channel but I am very camera shy. 
  34. I love taking selfies of myself.
  35. I still listen to Jonas Brothers songs.
  36. Joe Jonas was my first crush.
  37. I wasn't comfortable in my own skin up until few months ago, now I am proud and love myself.
  38. I suffer from anxiety.
  39. I haven't never drank alcohol. 
  40. I haven't smoked ever either.
  41. I have a love and hate relationship with running. 
  42. My favorite YouTubers are velvetgh0st and NabelaNoor.
  43. My favorite place that always makes me happy is Boots Pharmacy makeup section!
  44. I like to collect same lipstick shade in different lipstick brands.
  45. I am very bad at spending money but when I start spending it, I can't stop.
  46. When I am bored, I usually go on different makeup sites and window shop.
  47. I am addicted to buying scented candles.
  48. Gossip Girl is my favorite TV show of all time! 
  49. My favorite color is purple.
  50. I used to be scared of cats up until my sister got a cat for her birthday, now I play with any random cat on the street!
There you go guys! That's fifty random facts about me!

I got this challenge from pinterest and it is by katxx-tumblr.com.

Thank you guys!
Day 2 is coming up soon!

Leave me some facts about you! 

Thank you,
Anam.

No comments:

Post a Comment