Friday 12 June 2015

Day 12 - What do you never leave the house without? ♥


Day 12 - What do you never leave the house without? ♥

 Every time I leave the house, there are at least three things I never leave the house without.

One of them being my phone. My phone is my life, even when I don't have any WiFi  or internet. I am often walking alone in town, so I always need to have my phone and also headphones to go along with that. Also, I love Instagram-ing my usual day, or something that looks pretty in the place I visit, so I need my phone to take pictures! 

Second thing is my glasses. I have near sighted eye sight, so I usually can't see things from far away. I always bring my glasses with me, everywhere I go, just in case I need to read any signs or black board menus!

Third, and last thing is any sort of lipstick, or lip gloss, or chap stick with me. If I am wearing makeup, I always have lipstick or lips gloss with me to touch up my lips and if I am not, I usually bring my chap stick around with me. I also get very dry lips so chap stick is always need for some moisture! 

With Love,

Anam

♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment