Thursday 18 June 2015

Day 18 - A picture of you last year and now. How much have you changed so far? ♥

Day 18 - A picture of you last year and now. How much have you changed so far? ♥

  


This is me back in January 2014 


and this is me now.

I guess I have changed massively. For once, I am more confident of how I look.  I got a haircut, and I also got my hair dyed blonde at the ends. This change actually massively gave me a whole lot of self confident. I take care of myself more, and often treat myself. I have also surrounded myself with amazing, positive people, who are by my side all the time, so I consider myself lucky this year too. 

People do change, all we need is a little push. 

Also, never change for other people, but only for yourself! 

Nobody is perfect, not me, not you, but this is what makes us unique. 

♥♥

Love,

Anam

♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment