Tuesday 9 June 2015

Day 9 - Pet Peeves/ Birthday Blog! ♥

Day 9 - Pet Peeves  

There are a lot of things that annoy me, it could be as small as clicking of the pen or something like nails on a chalkboard! But nothing is more annoying than the sound of toe nails against each other. My sister always does this to piss me off, she uses her thumb nail and clicks it against her other nails. I really don't know how to even begin to explain it but thinking about it is annoying me!

Another pet peeve is probably the biggest one. That is where people talk to you when you need something. I am not trying to be vain but I study hard, and I get good grades and there are so, so many people who would just talk to me because they need help with their homework! I don't mind helping, but when I need help, they are usually either not replying or just giving me 'seen' on the messenger. Oh and don't forget when people don't even bother saying 'Thank you' after you give them so much of your own time!

This brings me to last pet peeve, which is when people give you 'seen' on social media. I understand it when the conversation is running dry or it is practically over but when you are in a middle of a conversation and someone doesn't bother to reply, that just makes me want to get up and slap their faces! Oh and, when people pretend that they haven't seen the message and maybe a month later they reply 'sorry just saw this.' Usually I am going there like .Bitch please!'

Oh god, I just got very angry there haha!

So today is my birthday! I am 19 today! I know I should be all cheery and happy today and to an extent I am! However though, I just feel a little down! I know this is very petty, but I am so scared that I am getting old. There are many years I am going to live, but I am so fascinated and just plain old scared of how fast time is flying. I mean I feel like it was only a month ago when I started college and now I am finished my first year! I feel like in a blink of an eye, I am going to be 30 something with children and a husband hopefully but on the other side I could be totally useless and with a bleak future. 

Despite all these thoughts, I am trying to be as hopeful and positive as possible! I hope I get what I want in the future and I hope I am very happy in the future too! 

anyways, I will see you all tomorrow!

With Love, 
Anam



1 comment: