Saturday 13 June 2015

Day 13 - What's in your bag ♥

Day 13 - What's in your bag! 

Hey guys 

Now days, I usually carry a little over- the-shoulder bag because I am not in college, so there is no need to carry big heavy handbags. 

So, what do I have in my bag?

First of all, in the inside chain of the bag, I have money and coins, along with my visa card in it. 

I have seemed to found some boots voucher cards in my purse, along with a lot of receipts. 


I also always carry around my glasses because I am blind without them. 


Ireland has quite good weather these days, so I carry my trustee sunglasses around! I got them from Guiney's for €1.99! 


 I also carry around some sort of lipstick with me, currently I am in love with this No 7 lipstick in Sugar plum I think. It was €12.95 from boots! (This is when my vouchers usually come in handy!)






I also have my keys around with me, just in case no one is at home and I am locked out! This key chain was given to me as a birthday present by one of my amazing friends! I love it because I love hugs! 

By the way, this is my bag!


I got it from Heatons for €5.99 I think! 


I want to apologize for the bad quality pictures! I have packed away my camera, and I am using the phone camera. I am so sorry! All my main blogs, like the weekly ones will be of good quality because I have already done two months worth of blogs and scheduled them whilst I am on holidays! 

I will see you guys tomorrow for a daily blog again.

Thank you guys!

With Love, 

Anam.

♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment