Thursday 4 June 2015

Day 4 - Someone that makes you smile ♥♥

Day 4 - Something or someone that makes you happy! 

I am that kind of a person, who laughs at everything and anything. Anything cute, funny or emotional just makes my eyes brighten up, and a smile comes on my face. I am not very hard to impress at all. However, there is one thing in my life that just brighten up my day everyday and that is my cat Francesca or Frankie.

Picture
We got this little chick just two years ago on the 9th of December 2013 as my sister's birthday present. I had always disliked cats and been afraid of them my entire life but this little kitten just made my heart warm. Her little paws, her cute little eyes made me instantly smile.

Her story was sad as ever, someone had thrown away her brothers and sister when they were only six months old outside a hotel in my local town. She was bitten by dogs and had several scratches when the shelter found her. We adopted her when she was less than 8 months old. Her neck was so badly bruised and she was scared of almost everyone in the house. As she was my sister's cat, my sister did honors to name her Frankie short for Francesca. She was named Frankie because my sister was obsessed with My Chemical Romance and she named her after Frank Iero.

First couple of weeks were very hard, as she would cower in small places and hide everywhere, making it harder to find her in our big home. It was a change for both us and her, I mean remembering that now you own a pet is hard, especially when you have never had one before.

Picture
One and half year later, we have her. She does the most stupid things on everyday basis which, no matter how sad I am, just makes me want to LOL, literally.

So, she is a special some that makes me happy, everyday, every hour.




♥♥



I will see you guys tomorrow for Day 5,


with Love,


Anam


♥♥

You can now follor me on bloglovin @ <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14127301/?claim=ewzqmtvkj72">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment