Monday 8 June 2015

Day 8 - Three Favourite Blogs ♥

Day 8 - Three Favourite Blogs! 

Reading blogs has recently became my favourite past time, I have joined blogLovin, and started to follow some real good blogs. I have a couple of few recent favourite blogs, so here it goes!

These are are in no particular order:

www.viviannadoesmakeup.com - I actually discovered her through YouTube. She was in one of Tanya Burr's vlogs, so I subscribed to her on YouTube. I really enjoy her videos, but I had no clue that she was a blogger too! When I downloaded the BlogLovin' app, I was suggested to read this blog, and that is what I did. I really love her writing style, and I value her opinion on different products. She updates fairly regularly as well, so what's not to love! 

www.enhancewhatsyours.com - I think I found her on Irish Bloggers page on Facebook but I really don't remember, it doesn't matter anyways. I started first by reading her posts on 'Acne Myths', I enjoyed her writing, and also her advice. Just this morning I started to read some of her advice on nutrition and health care, and I really love it! She has the whole lifestyle package, from makeup, to beauty and skincare, to health. Love it!

www.essiebutton.com - Another YouTuber that was suggested to me on BlogLovin'! I love Essie, her videos have always been good quality, and I love her personality! Her blogs are the same, she is genuine, and they are good quality! Definitely recommend her! 

Guys,join bloglovin! It is a good app, you can find all the amazing blogs on there! You can find me too! just type my URL on the search bar and follow me, I will follow you guys and your blogs too!

That's all for today!

I will see you guys tomorrow! It's my birthday! :D

With Love,

Anam

No comments:

Post a Comment