Saturday 20 June 2015

Day 20 - The best thing that happened to you this week. ❤

Hey guys,

This week has been a quite a slow week for. Between shopping for holiday, trying to bulk write few blogs and packing my bags, I have been quite a busy girl. There is one thing in particular did get me mega excited, which was my college results. I had a couple of anxiety attacks, few day before my results, but on Monday, the day finally came. 

I opened my results with great anticipation, praying a little bit and hoping I hadn't disappointed myself. I was thrilled to know that I had passed all my exams, in fact gotten distinction in all and a merit in one exam! 

That was the only exciting thing that happened to me this week!

Did you guys have any good news?

Love,

Anam

❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment