Saturday 27 June 2015

Day 27 - 3 songs that put you in a good mood.❤

Hey guys

So music is one of the things that I cherish and love the most. It is one thing in my life that can't be replaced. Especially these three songs which have been by my side for few years now. 

I hate you, don't leave me - Demi Lovato ❤

Demi has always been my go to singer, as far as I can remember. When she came out with this song, I have a heard of it. This song just matched my condition during that year, and it was as if Demi just understood me. This song, til this day, even now that I am not in the same state as I was before, is an amazing song. I always go back to this whenever I am upset. 




All About us - He is We ❤

I don't know what is about this song, but this just makes me happy every time I hear this song. The music video is just super! But God, why did they break up? I loved the band, I had almost every song of theirs on my playlist. 


Always be with you - Walking on Cars ❤

This song is probably the recent one, I am always listen to this song, particularly because of the beats in this song. The song itself is hard to explain why I love this song. It just automatically makes me happier! 



Thank you guys,

See you tomorrow,

love,

Anam

❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment