Wednesday 3 June 2015

Day 3 - Your day in great detail ♥

Day 3 - Your day in great detail 


This actually must be the worst day to blog about my day because I really didn't do anything today. 


I woke up around 8:30 am to wish my sister good luck for her Junior Cert exams. These are like SAT's/GSCE's equivalent in Ireland, which means they are quite a big deal. My sister is a bit of a over achiever and she wants to get an A grade in literally every exam. Naturally, the first day of the exam she was a bit nervous, so I got up early to give her a bit of moral support. 


After wards, I hoped on my bed again and just stayed there for an hour scrolling through my phone, snapchatting friends, lurking through twitter and Instagram and reading some blogs on BlogLovin. 


I got up at 9:30 and brushed my teeth. I go out of my Pj's and hoped into a tracksuit bottom and a baggy top. It is quite sunny today so I had to wear some sweat free clothes. I am also getting ready for the holidays so I, along with my mom packed our suit cases and tried to sort out presents for the family. 


That packing took about 2 hours! After that I cleaned the living room and the kitchen which included washing dishes, vacuuming, sorting out the laundry, brooming, cleaning table tops etc. 

I have spent the rest of my day watching the 2 Broke Girls series all day long and I am frankly quite ashamed for procrastinating this much. It is 5 pm and I have not done anything productive at all. 

I am currently blasting work out music on Spotify, in hopes to motivate myself to get up my behind and either go for a run or do a little home workout. Trust me I have no motivation today what so ever!

Tonight, I can guarantee you, I will still be watching the 2 broke girls series! I am so close to season 4!

Anyone have any more series to watch? It's been a week of summer holidays and I am very bored!

Well, that's all I did today!

head over to www.anamikablogs.weebly.com for a day 3 of another blogging challenge!

Thank you,
I will see you guys tomorrow!

Love,
Anam 

(My sister just came and gave me a banana milkshake! Yeah working out ain't happening today)

No comments:

Post a Comment