Friday 19 June 2015

Day 19 - 5 things that annoy you about the opposite gender - BOYS ♥

Day 19 - 5 things that annoy you about the opposite gender - BOYS ♥

Hey guys!

I have made a new Instagram for this blog - @beautyanamika - Can you, beautiful people please give me a follow if you like, I always follow back!

I also joined Pinterest, but I don't know how to use it though! help ♥

 ♥ ♥

5 things I hate about boys eh?

let's see...

I hate the fact that they are a huge flirt, they would be flirting with you, making you feel special and all, then other side, they would be doing the same for another girl. 

I also hate that sometimes guys get too clingy. I am a person who enjoy personal space, but when they get too clingy, it annoys the hell out of me.

I hate that most of times, they just don't get it, they have to spell everything out for them!

I hate that they are usually more confident than girls are. 

Lastly, I hate that they don't have to go through pregnancy or periods!!!

 ♥ ♥

See you all tomorrow

Love,

Anam

 ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. really good post, my husband should read it :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete