Monday 22 June 2015

Day 22 - 10 things you would say to your 16 year old self ❤

Day 22 - 10 things you would say to your 16 year old self ❤

As a sixteen year old self, I made a lot of mistakes. I didn't some things that I am not proud of, and all I want to say to myself is: 

Honey, don't you worry, if something is not right in the end, it is not the end.

Don't worry about how you look, you will turn out to be beautiful.

Don't you care, if you don't have tons of friends, you will find some people who love you soon.

Don't worry about your size, your stomach or your thighs, it won't matter to you in few months,

Don't eat greasy and junky food, just stay healthy. 

Don't get upset over small things, they don't matter in the end. 

You will turn out to be a beautiful woman. You will do well in your Leaving cert and you will get into a University. Don't worry about anything. Just be 16 and live your life. 

❤❤

Love,

Anam

No comments:

Post a Comment