Wednesday 17 June 2015

Day 16 - Anything you think 'what if' about ♥

Update: Hi guys, just want to quickly mention, that I have done few changes to my site now. 
  • I have made a new twitter for the blog so I can interact better! 
  • I have also made a new email for the blog, so feel free to email me, I will be replying!
  • I have also made a menu bar now and when you click on anything on the menu it will bring you to each place.
  • I am also making a Pinterest and YouTube account soon! You can follow me there too!
  • I will be making my first YouTube very soon! I just have to see if I feel comfortable around camera. I have do that after my holidays!

Hey guys,

I hope you have been having a lovely day. I have been very busy trying to go shopping and picking up bits and bobs for the holidays!

There is one particular thing that I think 'what if' about almost everyday. That is "What if I wasn't born in an Asian or Muslim family."

When you are born in an Asian Family, particularly Indian or Pakistani, you are put few conditions since you are born. 

You need to get As in every exam you do.

You need to keep your head in studies.

You aren't allowed to have sleepovers.

Friend's are not a necessity.
and several others one.

I always wonder what if I was 'white'. 

Would I be more confident?

Would I be very studious like I am now?

Would I have a different personality altogether?

Would my ambitions and goals be different to what they are now?

Would I have different set of friends then I have now?

Sometimes I feel like life would be so much easier if I was just Irish, not different in skin color or thoughts.


That's it guys! 

I will post another post for day 18 soon.

Love,

Anam 



No comments:

Post a Comment