Tuesday 16 June 2015

Day 15 - What is your Zodiac sign and what does it say about your personality ♥

Day 15 - What is your Zodiac sign and what does it say about your personality ♥

Hey guys,

First of all I want to apologize for not posting yesterday. I have been so busy trying to pack everything and get everything tidy before I leave for holidays. I have been writing two months worth of blogs so just in case I don't have internet or if I am too busy there is something already written that I can post something that is already written. The reason I don't want to stop writing all together for the next two months is that I have barely started and if there is somewhere who is reading me a particular basis, I don't want to let them down and I don't want the followers to go away either. 

I have worked so hard on the posts in July, so I can provide with better content so I hope that you guys enjoy that and like it! 

I have also changed the layout! I am still working on the site to make it more professional looking. There is also a follow by email at the side --> where you can enter your email and every time I update you guys get a notification. Let me know if it works!

I would also love to know you guys! so leave me a comment or follow me on Instagram and twitter! I follow back everyone on Instagram but leave your names for Twitter and I will follow you guys! You can also direct message me and we can get to know each other!

♥♥

I am a Gemini and I turned 19 just a couple of days ago! 

Every time I look at this zodiac sign, almost every website says that we have alternating personality. I guess that is quite true, I am happy one day and could be sad the next. The site I am using right now says that Gemini's strengths are:

- Energetic

- Clever 
- Imaginative
- Witty
- Adaptable


I agree with some of these strengths, like I agree I am energetic. I get few little burst of energy where I just start have solo dance parties and sometimes I also start jumping down for no reason. I have been told that I am a clever person. I am quite imaginative as well. I sometimes have these stories up in my head which I am often role playing in my head. I don't know if I am witty though! I am not very adaptable either. I hate change, and it takes me a long time to adjust to change.

3 out of 5 right, I suppose I give that a point, let's see what are my weaknesses. 

- Superficial
- Impulsive
- Restless
- Devious
- Indecisive

I don't know if I am superficial, I mean I guess I am. I wont say anything bad to you on your face and continue to be nice to you and hang around with you, but I really don't tell to gossip to someone else about that. I am definitely not impulsive, because I take a lot of time to decide on a thing, I never act on the spot. I am kind of restless, I am not a very patient person, I need everything right then and there. I am not devious, even though I should be! Lastly I am very indecisive, I take too much time to decide on one thing which usually means that the opportunity has passed away! 

4 out of 5, not too shabby.

I guess, the zodiac sign is more than 80% correct! 

Is there any one else who is a Gemini and agree with these strengths and weaknesses! Tell me in the comments below!

Thank you guys, 

I will post day 16 tomorrow, along with day 17! 

love, 

Anam 


♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment