Sunday 21 June 2015

Day 21 - Your Favourite Show ♥

Day 21 - Your Favourite Show ♥

My favourite show is definitely Gossip Girl. 

I recently watched this show probably in early April or so. I probably finished all seasons within a few weeks. From the first episode I was hooked to this show. 

First I fell in love with Dan Humphrey, who was one of the main character in the show, whilst I conjured up my hate for Chuck Bass, a manipulative, annoying rich brat. He totally different to Dan. Dan was sweet, cute ad naive , where Chuck was a 'bad boy' of the story.

I also fell in love with Blake Lively, or her character - "Serena Vanderwoodson". She was also a rich 'it' girl living in Upper East Side. It wasn't the character that pulled interested me though, it was actually how beautiful she was. She would probably be my #wcw. 

As the series went on, the plot developed, I was pulled into the series and my love for Dan began to cease and my love for Chuck was on its height! Ed Westick is just so damn beautiful!

Uh, but the ending, I hated it so much! The gossip girl was revealed and it was the worst person they could've chose! (Don't worry I won't spoil it) 

I recommend you if you haven't watched this show before, I am sure you won't get disappointed! 

with love,

Anam

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment