Sunday 14 June 2015

Day 14 - 5 Strengths That You Have ♥

Day 14 - 5 Strengths That You Have ♥

I am the kind of person who usually look at the myself very negatively, but recently, I have gotten some self confidence and I am trying to look at myself more positively! This day for the blog challenge is actually very helpful towards positive image!

1- I know for sure, that I am a very loyal person. I may tend to gossip here and there, but I know I will never out you if you do something wrong, or if you tell me to keep your secret to anyone. I will never give away your secrets! I love that about myself. 

2 - I have very pretty eyes. They are dark brown colour, when I have my full eye makeup on, they look very nice! I love that about myself 

3 -  I also like the way I have good wits. I wasn't born extra smart, but I like the way I can understand a lot of things very fast. I can catch things very quickly and I love that about myself. 

4 - I like the way I am very caring about others. I hate hurting people or even things! I even apologize to a chair if I accidentally push it aside. I love that about myself 

5 - I also like the way I am mature when it comes to my future but a kid if I am with a comfortable person. I don't make friends easy, but with those who I am comfortable with, I am actually a weirdo. The fact I can be serious and fun at the same time, is something that I love about myself. 

Guys, this was actually harder than I thought. It took me a lot of time, trying to keep the flaws aside and try and find positive things about me, but you know what, it is worth it!

The ability to recognize your weakness and your strengths is one step to better self confidence! I hope if there is anyone who is reading this will take some time and try to find the time to find your own strengths, if you want to, you can leave them in my comments section! I will definitely reply to you! 

I will see you guys tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment