Wednesday 10 June 2015

Day 10 - 10 Photos of anything with or without caption!

Day 10 - 10 Photos with captions 


Things that makes me happy is the knowing that there are people who love and care for me 


My cat, is my obsession! She turned two yesterday! 


I found this little birdy in our backyard. She probably fell from a nest, and didn't know how to fly and he wouldn't eat. So we took him in, and he was trying to fly so we put him out again, later at night we found him dead outside our house. 


When we get sun in Ireland! (It's pretty rare!) 


Pretty daisies growing in our garden 

My trip to Trinity College in Dublin 



That one time when I made friends with a cat, unfortunately I never saw her again. 


A decent picture of me! 


This cute message my friend sent me yesterday for my birthday. She knows my fascination of Josh Hutcherson and The Hunger Games Series 




Best Friend and I 

See you guys tom!

Love,

Anam






No comments:

Post a Comment