Friday 5 June 2015

Day 5 - Places to Visit ♥





♥ 30 Day Blog Challenge 

Day 5 - Five Places You Want To Visit 

Travelling has to be one thing that I would love to do once I finish my college. I haven't traveled that much during the 18 years of my life, I have only been to three countries, England (for only three days), Ireland (I live here) and Pakistan (Where I was born). Even in those three countries, England is probably the only country that I would call a trip! 

Due to parents' busy schedule with work and with our school we haven't gotten any time to travel. However, we are going to Pakistan this year for a holiday, so I count that as travelling. 

These are the countries that I would love to visit after I finish college.

CANADA 



Everyone always talks about Canada either about how bad Air Canada is, or How amazing the Canadian people are or how beautiful Canada is. Even the job prospects look very amazing in Canada. Also, if I must mention, Lilly Singh aka iisuperwomanii and Nabela Noor are from Canada! (<-- Youtubers.) My uncle lives in Canada, and from the pictures I have seen from them, Canada is an absolute beauty!

LOS ANGELES 


Ah yes! LA, every girls dream! I want to roam around Hollywood in the warm sun, or go to Santa Monica and look at the beautiful blue ocean, walk on the sand and enjoy the warm sun! (Sorry we get no sun in Ireland!) I also want to walk on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and take pictures of the stars like Grumpy Cat! Hahah! 

NEW YORK 


Welcome to New York, Welcome to New York, It is been waiting for you! I have been waiting to go to New York too! Hearing my friends about talking about New York, is a feeling of living in my dream place! Going to the Empire State Building and walking to the busy streets of New York is definitely on top of my bucket list! Don't get me started on the shopping in New York city! I would literally buy the whole New York city if I had that much dollars to spare!

FLORIDA 


ONE WORD. DISNEYLAND! I am a bit disappointed to say that I have not gone to Disney world ever! Not even in Paris! I have lived a very sad life, the only thing that will bring me joy is going to the Disney World in Florida. I may be 18, but my heart is only 5 years old. Of course, to feed my inner nerd I will have to go to the Kennedy Space Center.

AMSTERDAM 


After watching "The Fault in our Stars", I really really want to visit Amsterdam! The city is so beautiful. I want to stand on those gondolas, and look at the beautiful city. I want to go to Anne Frank's House and explore our interesting history. I want to sit on the balcony of the coffee shops, overlooking the city and the beautiful view!


This just makes me get up and hop on a plane, start travelling already!

That is it for today!
I will see you all tomorrow, with two posts!

With Love,

Anam

 By the way, none of these pictures are mine, all were copied from Google Images!








No comments:

Post a Comment