Saturday 8 August 2015

De clutter: Empties and Throw out ♥

Hey guys!

Before going on holidays, I had a massive clean out and de - clutter session to make my room more tidy. I found some old goodies that I need to buy more and some I had to throw out. If you are thinking of buying any of these products or looking for new products to use, take a look at this blog!

I'll start with the polishes which I unfortunately have to throw out. 

Essence gel - look topcoat 



Let me start by saying that this top coat is just beyond amazing! I apply it when my nail polish is still black or when my nail art is semi dry so it doesn't smudge. This gives so much shine to the nail, and makes every colour so pretty. It also protects from chipping, even if you are someone who ends up chipping nails just a day after you have the polish on! Definitely going to be buying this again! This can be purchased in Primark or Pennys! The reason I am throwing this beauty out is because it is all dried up! Poor soul, getting this back as soon as I run out of the top coat that I am using now!

Primark beauty - Nail Polish 





Now for these, I really couldn't find the name of the polish themselves, but these polishes are definitely worth their money. These usually come in a pack of 4 for €2.50 in Pennys. These are quite good quality for their price, to be really honest. Yes, they do chip away quite quickly, but if you pair it with a good top coat, just like the essence, you have a chip resistant nails. Again, these have dried out, so I have to throw these away. 



Pantene Mousse - Defined Curls 


I think this wasn't a right product for me. I needed something that would curl my hair without me having to use heat of my hair. This probably be suits people who already have curly hair, to keep them in place. For what I have been using, it gives out wet looking hair, and the foam is quite sticky too. I really don't think I will be buying this again. Sorry Pantene.  

Boots Essentials - moisturising cream - cucumber 


Where do I even begin with this cream? This cream is my life! It is so hydrating on the skin. I go through these like it's nobody's business. They are so light and very moisturising. I put this on my face before going to bed, before putting on my makeup and after a shower. It leaves my skin silky soft. Love it so much! I am probably on my fourth one of these at this stage!  5/5 hands down!

Montagne Jennesse - Strawberry Souffle face mask/Peel  off Passion 


This was my first time using this brand , and I am not disappointed at all. Strawberry Souffle, smells like strawberries, and is very cooling on the skin. It is not Strawberry Souffle that impressed me, it was the Peel Off Passion. As the name suggests, it is a peel off mask. When I first put this on, I was met with the smell of Pomegranates. The smell of pomegranate is just to heavenly! The peel off dried fairly quickly, and even when it was hard, it was very moisturising. When you put on the mask, you are hit with this cooling sensation on your face. After peeling othe mask, my skin was left very soft. I could also see the black heads on taken off mask, so, it really worked!  



L'Oreal Paris - Elvive Fibrology 

This shampoo has done wonders for my hair. My hair were thin, dry and had to volume to them. After finishing two bottles of this shampoo and conditioner, I have to say, my hair is far better than they used to be. They have so much volume, they are think and they even get less greasy now. I already have 3 more bottles stock up! 


Zoella beauty Soak Opera 

I got this shower gel as a Christmas present from my friend (she just knows me very well and my YouTube obsessions) I was very excited to use this shower gel, there was so much hype about this. When I actually used it, I have to say, it left me a little bit disappointed. As a shower gel, I had to use a lot of it, to make a decent amount of foam. The smell was standard as well. There was nothing extraordinary about this product at all. The only thing was satisfying was this as a bath soak. It made a lot of bubble in the bath (I also used a lush bath bomb along with this). The hype is only because of the brand name and that's all. It is definitely not worth its price which is €6.50. You can easily buy this from Primark/Pennys. 


Andrew Barton - S.O.S HELP ME! 


Ah, this beauty, this has helped me lot during my greasy, thin hair days. To make sure, I got some volume in hair, my hairdresser advised me to use a spray conditioner rather then gel or cream ones. After shower, in my wet hair, i used to spray this, which in turn made my hair less knotty and silky smooth. I have stopped using this one now, because I have been using the Fibrology conditioner from Elvive but this has been very good to me. 



That's all I have for today!

See you guys next week 

love,

Anam

No comments:

Post a Comment