Saturday 11 July 2015

June Favourites ♥

Hey guys ♥ ♥ 

I hope you are all doing well, here are few things that I had been loving in the month of June!

Beauty Favorites ♥ 

The Balm - Nude'tude eye shadow pallette 


This pallette had been buried in a drawer for ages. It was only when I cleaned my room that I found this pallete and thank to the lord I found this. After packing away my Naked 3 Pallete, I had this and W7 eye shadow pallete left to use. So in the month of June I have been using this pallete quite a lot every time I was in town or meeting up with someone. I have used the colour 'Sleek' which a dark brown color to color in my eyebrows, it is a perfect color for my brows now that my brow kit has been packed away in my suitcase too! I also have been using the color 'stand-offish' to highlight my brow bone. I use 'Schitzo' on my eye lid and 'Silly' on the crease of my eyelid for a bit of dimension! 

Random Favourites ♥ 

For my birthday, my parents treated me with this new camera. This camera is something that I wanted just so I could experiment with YouTube and Blogging. This camera  gives me a great quality pictures which are far more better to use on blog then my phone camera or my other camera I had. 



Music Favourites ♥ 

I actually haven't listened to that much music this month which is kind of weird because my Spotify is usually playing on my laptop almost everyday! Anyways, these are few songs that have been on replay this month!

Bright - Echosmith 

I found this song on one of the pop playlists on Spotify. I actually love the voice of the girl who sings this song. I actually did check out the band on YouTube and watched a lot of their music videos. I really like their music! If you are a person who likes a lot of guitar in the song, you will love this song!


Crossfire - Little Hours 

Little Hours is an Irish band and this was recommended to me by my friend. As soon as I heard them, I knew I was in love. They are like my typical music that I would usually hear. This song in particular is one of my favourite songs by them. This month, this song have been played a hell lot of times. I couldn't find the YouTube link to this but I do have the Spotify banner thing so you can search it up if you want. 


TV Favourites 

This month I have usually been house bound, trying to clean my room, and pack things, try and sort out my room before I go away on holidays, so I have actually been catching up to a lot of TV and finding new shows to watch as well. 

The Fosters - ABC Family 

This show is an old favourite of mine. I recently caught up to it just in the middle of May when the season 2 finale ended with a very surprising twist. I just couldn't wait to watch the season 3 episodes which only premiered on the 8th of June. This series never fails to excite me. The story is so interesting and there are so many cliffhanger, especially every season finale is some sort of huge cliffhanger. I also love the way it deals with a lot of issues which are very prominent in the society today such as types of sexualities, gay pride, foster care, abandonment issues. etc. 


The Mindy Project - The Fox/Hulu

I had been planning to watch this for ages but I either always forgot to watch it, or I was very busy. Now it's summer and I have been home for almost two months, I decided to give this a go. I absolutely love this show! It is a comedy sitcom I believe which comes for about 30 mins with ads. First season, there was no proper story line, every episode had its own story,which was okay I guess. Middle of season 2 and full of season 3 had a gripping story, when my OTP finally started to date. I was so devastated to find out that this series has been cancelled but I am so glad Hulu decided to pick it up but I really hope that I can watch it online because in Ireland we don't have Hulu. Plus if you are brown or Indian or Pakistani or anywhere from Asia, I think you will very enjoy this series because it is so relate-able!




That's it for June Favorites. I realize that I haven't been using a lot of beauty products this month (probably because I have packed away my makeup bag) I am probably in Pakistan by the time this post goes live! Please let me know if you have any TV series suggestions? I will still have a month of holidays before I go back to college! Thank you guys! I will see you all later!

with love,

Anam

♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment