Saturday 25 July 2015

New Goodies! Mini Boots Haul ♥

New Goodies! Mini Boots Haul ♥ 

Hey guys ♥ 

I have been on a huge shopping spree for the holidays. I have been in shops to buy presents for my family and friends back home. I have been completely broke for the past couple of weeks, in order to save some money for the holidays. Saying that, I couldn't help myself and I managed to order few makeup items from Boots on their big sale. By the time this is published, the Boots huge sale might have been over but I hope if you had a chance to visit boots, around the middle of June, you also got to take an advantage of Boots make up sale. 


Collection Super Size Fat Lash Mascara ♥ 

This is probably the second or third time you have heard me talking about this mascara, but I really can't help it! This is such an amazing mascara, that I can't get enough of this. This makes my lashes look so bold, it is super volumising. It is only €3.99 in Boots! Totally recommend it!




L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream ♥ 

'Bare skin beaautifier 5 in 1, Mimincs the texture and glow of perfect bare skin.' 

I have had my eye on this product for about past two months. I needed some light sweat free foundation so I can wear it on everyday basis when I was on holidays. However, I wasn't very keen on spending that much money on a BB cream and I also wasn't sure if the colour would match my skin tone. I finally bought this today because it was on '2 for €18' sale in Boots. As I write this blog, I am wearing this BB cream and oh my God! This is amazing. First of all, the colour suits me perfectly! Second, it is so light on the skin! Third, it is very good coverage, it hides my acne scars, and discoloration. I have also on a bronzer and a highlight on, and trust me, it is easy blendable with this BB cream! I am very glad I purchased this item! 


Collection Gorgeous Glow Blush Block ♥ 

When I saw this product in the Collection booth, I had fallen in love with how beautiful it looked. The packaging is unreal aswell and girls are very pretty. I was very disappointed with the product itself though. The colors themselves don't bring any colour on the brush, but only do when they are swirled together. When they are together, they create this orangy hue, with a little bit of glitter. Also, the product has a lot of spillage. Every time I swirl the brush in the block, half of the powder spills out of the packaging. I am actually very disappointed with this product. I prefer the Shimmer block from Seventeen, which is similar to this. This cost €5.37. I probably won't be buying this product again, but then again, I am pretty sure that this is a limited edition product.



L'Oreal Paris Color Riche MATTE - 430 ♥ 

This was also the part of the sale in Boots - '2 for €18'. I hadn't really planned to buy this, I went in Boots to get the BB Cream and try and find some sort of press powder, but in failing to find a press powder, I stumbled upon the lipsticks and I just fell in love with this color. As you guys have already seen that I have a little obsession with the lipsticks and this is now just added in my lipstick collection. This is a burgundy shade with a red tone to it. Okay, it stays long, it smells amazing, and packaging is just gorgeous. At least with this lipstick, I won't have to worry about losing the cap because it lock in place! This is originally €10.49. 


Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic. ♥ 

This product was free in the sale. If you buy for more then €6.50 in Collection, you get this free!
Right, I really don't like this product. I thought it would make a good bronzer but it way to shimmery and way to orange for my skin tone. Definitely will not re - purchase this!




That's all for today guys! I will see you next week!

Let me know if you like my new photo edits? or do you guys prefer only pictures? These are all taken in natural lighting, I haven't messed up the lighting, or added filters. I have just tried to make it more professional with the frames and collages! I hope you like them!

With Love,

Anam 
♥ ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment