Saturday 18 July 2015

My Lipstick Collection ♥

My Lipstick Collection ♥


Hey guys, so recently I was cleaning my make up bag, and I found tons of lipsticks at the bottom of my bag. Some of them are so old, that I forgot that I even bought them. I thought, I might as well just do a blog about the lipsticks and lip liners I own, tell you if you should buy them or not.

Disclaimer: These are all bought with my money or received as a present. All the opinions are mine, and I am not getting paid for any lipsticks mentioned here! These are not all the lipsticks either, I have few other ones but they didn't have a name or they were very old. 

So let's begin!

Maybelline Baby Lips - Electro 



I started with one, because this is the first thing I put on my lips before I put any lipstick or lip gloss on. I also usually wear this every single day, because it is so soft and creamy. It helps my lips stay moisturized. They are more like a lip tint then a chap stick. This one is 'Electro' shade, which is a light pinky purple. It tastes nice as well, it tastes like black berries! Definitely recommend this, it is worth every penny! It was only €3.50 and I got it from Pennys!


NYC City Proof Intense Lip Color - 031 - Gramercy Parker Plum 







I actually talked about this in my May Favourites blog, but just incase you missed that, I will talk a little about it here. This is also my everyday lipstick that I wear when I am going out with friends or going to shop. I love love LOVE, this colour so much. It is long wear, it doesn't bleed out. My favourite thing to do with this lip colour is to apply loose face powder over the colour which gives me a matte effect. Definitely buy this one! It was only €3.99 from Lloyds Pharmacy. 

NYC City Proof Intense Lip Color - 011 - Brooklyn Brown Stone 





I have to say, I love the name of this lip colour. I never saw the colour, up until now. Well done NYC! This is an old favourite, which recently got pushed down at the end of my make up bag, but it has been brought to the top again and once again it is my new favourite. Nude doesn't usually suit my skin tone but this one is the perfect nude, it doesn't make me look like an alien from the outer space(That is exactly how I feel when I wear nude lipsticks!) One problem with this is that, it doesn't last that long, which is wierd because the one above lasts more longer. It could be due to the fact that this is a light colour and the one above is darker. Again, it is only €3.99 - good bargain!

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil - 719 - Pecan 






This lip colour is my recent favourite. My friend gave me this as a birthday present (Thanks Ursala!) This is again a perfect kind of nude, it stays for long. I am so glad that Ursala told me that NYX is available in my local town, I had been looking their products on ebay! I will definitely be back at their store again to get more NYX products! It was €4.99 I believe, from Haven's Pharmacy.


Kleancolor Lip Liner - Red 





This one, I have already talked about in my American Haul blog. This is just a red classic lip liner. It was only $1, it does it job. I recommend it, it's great for its price. 


No 7 - Moisture Drench Lipstick - Sugar Plum 






Name describes it the best. It is full of moisture, it is also long lasting. It is pinky nude colour. It is my go to lipstick for college. It matches my skin very good. This was actually my mother's but I stole it from her. The only thing is though, it is very expensive. It was €12.95. I am not that kind of person that will invest of money in high end products but this lipstick is worth its price, plus those No7 vouchers always help!

Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss 








This is actually a limited edition lip gloss. I have no idea what color it because it has faded away. I really love the color of this gloss, but I find it quite sticky. This is better when it is paired with a lipstick or lip liner because it is not opaque on its on. 

Elf Essential Lipstick - Posh 





Alright, so I heard tons about elf makeup. People were saying that it is great, moisturizing, good for its price, but I don't agree with that. I know that the price was only a dollar but it is very drying on the lips. It has a orangy tone to their lipsticks, that's one thing I really dislike. Honestly, very disappointed with this lipstick. 

Catrice Ultimate Color MATTraction - 360 











I don't know how I feel about this one to be honest. I like it sometimes and other times I am like no, I hate it. It is a classic red colour but with orange undertones but every red lipstick I wear it seems like it has orange undertones so I am guessing that it could be just my skin colour. Anyways I think it was €4.99 or €5.99 from Whelens Pharmacy! It also wears long so I recommend it!

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick - Blush My Lips 








This is one of my recent purchase. I have no complains for this. It's brilliant, it stays long. It was good price of €2.89 I believe. It is a good pink lip color, looks great for everyday use and especially on dark skin. 


Barry M - Lip Paint - 160 





I bought this just few weeks ago, so I haven't really wore it outside the house, so I wouldn't be able to tell you if this is long lasting or nowt, but I will keep you guys updated! I love this colour though, it is a a burgundy color. it was €6.49 from Boots pharmacy! 

That's it for today! I have worked very hard on this post, it has taken me a good amount of hours! I would appreciate if you can leave any feedback! I am going on holidays, so I will be posting a big haul post in September or August! I have scheduled some posts until I am gone! I will see you guys in August! 

Love,
Anam

No comments:

Post a Comment