Saturday 4 July 2015

My Travel Essentials ♥

My Travel Essential ♥

Hello guys!

I am off to Pakistan soon for the next two months and I thought I would share some of my travel essentials that I am bringing for the airport! My flight is more than 18 hours, so to stay fresh and clean as possible these are the things I am taking with me in a zip bag!





Collection Super Size Fat Lash Mascara ♥

First of all, Because it is an 18 hour flight, I am not going to be wearing any face makeup on my face. BUT, I will definitely bring my trustee mascara by Collection in my zip bag. It was only €3.99 from boots. I love this mascara, and this is the third time I have purchased this baby. I don't think I will be changing this mascara anytime soon! ♥




Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter Body Lotion. ♥

This is my first ever Soap and Glory product, I have to say, that I am really impressed. Although I have not tried this body lotion a lot, so I can't give a full review. But so far, it has been very good, leaving my skin very soft. It smells amazing too! ♥



Boots Essential Cleansing Wipes ♥

My skin tends to get very dry through out the day, and also, there is no way I can do my face cleaning routine at the airport. So to keep my face hydrated, I will definitely be using these wipes to keep my face hydrated. ♥


Justin Bieber Girlfriend mini perfume ♥

I got the Justin Bieber perfume set on my last birthday, which had A perfume, a glitter body lotion and a mini roll on perfume bottle. I had the use of the perfume bottle and I had also fairly used up my glitter body lotion as well. I didn't have any use of this until now. I guess I can just roll some on the sides of my neck and on my wrist, so I smell fantastic! ♥


So...? Kiss me Mini Perfume ♥

I seem to have endless supply of these perfumes in my house. It is either because they go on a sale so often that my mum just needs to buy them or I get so many of these as birthday presents. I NEVER use them though! I hate the smell of these, they are very strong and every spritz makes me cough. Even though all these things are wrong with this perfume, It does last long. I quite frankly didn't want to spend few euros to buy a good perfume so I guess this will suffice. ♥


Batiste Dry Shampoo ♥

My best friend. My hair tend to get very greasy on everyday basis, which leads me to use dry shampoo on a daily basis. With 18 hours flight in a stuff plane, I am going to get more than just greasy hair! And of course, I can't shampoo my hair on the flight, so I might as well take my savior with me! ♥



Colgate Total Toothpaste ♥

Another essential of course! Because the flight is overnight, I thought it was smart to bring some tooth brush and paste with me, for well oral hygiene! ♥



So this is how my travel bag looks like right now! I hope everyone is having a great summer! If you are travelling I hope you all have a safe flight!

See you next Saturday for another beauty blogpost!

Until then you can enjoy my 30 day Blog Challenge ♥

With Love,

Anam 

♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment